For More Information Contact:
Administrative Assistant for EQUIP
Appleby Hall, Room 105
P.O. Box 1889
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Already a participating EQUIP church or organization?
Thank you for allowing SEBTS to partner with you to provide the highest level of practical theological experience possible for future leaders! Below you will find some information to assist you in preparing for each semester.
Before the Semester
- By three weeks before the first day of the semester, the EQUIP leader must submit an updated syllabus for each class being offered. Please refer to the academic calendar to view semester start and end dates. New syllabus guidelines will be sent out and posted online each semester.
- By three weeks before the first day of the semester, the EQUIP participant must submit a list of student names and corresponding student ID numbers to be registered. Registration lists must be sent by email.
- Once the updated syllabus is approved and the student registration lists have been received, students will be manually registered by the EQUIP Office for their respective classes. Please note that students will be charged tuition for the course upon registration. Late fees may be incurred if student lists or syllabi are returned after the due date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to each individual student making them aware of their successful registration and relevant tuition charges.
After the Semester
PMN6591 or MIN4650 (Supervised Field Ministry):
- The EQUIP leader is responsible to grade all written assignments for their students. These written assignments must be graded (A-F), and then returned to the EQUIP office by email (email@example.com), fax (919-761-2152), or post (P.O. Box 1889, Wake Forest, NC 27588).
- The EQUIP leader must complete an evaluation form for each student.
- All written work and evaluations must be completed by one week after the last day of the semester. Please refer to the academic calendar for specific dates.
- The EQUIP leader is responsible to provide a final grade (A-F) for each participating student. These final grades must be submitted to the EQUIP office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (919-761-2152), or post (P.O. Box 1889, Wake Forest, NC 27588).
- All grades must be submitted to the EQUIP office no later than one week after the last day of the semester. Please refer to the academic calendar for specific dates.