And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,
Projects & Research
The Center for Great Commission Studies seeks to further the Gospel by means of several cooperative projects, including:
- Missiological Roundtable - transcripts and audio interviews conducted by the CGCS with missiological and theological leaders.
- Research Links - a list of organizations and Websites that should prove helpful in your research of people groups and global ethnicities.
- Other Resources - links to missiological studies, persecution and other teaching materials.
- Missions Atlas Project- The Missions Atlas Project (MAP) is an attempt to pick up the challenge Charles H. Fahs issued in 1925, namely to establish an accurate base map of the world (at least a 1:1,000,000 projection). With recent advances in computer and Internet technologies, this goal is more attainable than ever. For more info visit www.worldmap.org
- Great Commission Equipping Network - Partnering with local churches across the country and around the globe, SEBTS is providing seminary training courses and credit for missionaries and church planters in their local contexts. Contact Steven Wade for more information about connecting to our growing network.