The following is a listing of the most frequently awarded college aid.
Do you have a question about Southeastern, or would you like more information about our degree programs, professors, or campus life? Call us at 1-800-284-6317 or e-mail email@example.com
Southeastern, through the generosity of donors, has established funds allotted for students who demonstrate financial need. Click here to download the Sample Thank You Letter.
William G. and Margaret B. Frasier Scholarship
- Need-based scholarship
- College and Seminary students in all degree programs (Post-graduate and Advanced degrees are not guaranteed funding)
- Must be enrolled full-time on the Wake Forest campus
- Keesee, Active IMB, Journeyman/ISC scholarship recipients are NOT eligible
- Application available online during the application period
- Application schedules:
- Fall Application Period (entire academic year): March 1 - April 15
- Spring Application Period (Spring semester ONLY): October 1 - November 15
Scholarships to full-time college students who were residents of North Carolina at least one year prior to initial attendance at Southeastern. Applications are usually made available in January each year with a deadline in early March. To learn more or to apply, click here.
NC Need-Based Scholarship
The NC need based scholarship is the replacement of the CPEI Reimbursement Grant. The scholarship is from the North Carolina General Assembly & the State Education Assistance Authority.
- To apply for the 2013-2014 Academic year click here.
- Availabile to needy NC students as determined by state guidelines.
- Must be a legal resident of North Carolina (to qualify as a resident, a person must have established legal residence (domicile) in North Carolina and maintained that legal residence for at least 12 months immediately prior to his or her classification as a resident)