Sleep Inn Commuter Housing
The Housing Office can be reached by phone at (919) 761-2400, email at email@example.com, or fax at (919) 761-2403.
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Limited to students enrolled in the current semester.
- Reservation requests must be made at least 5 business days in advance of your planned stay.
- The terms of this agreement are very specific. If these terms are not workable for your situation, you should make your own reservations through Sleep Inn or another local hotel at their regular rates.
- The Housing Office reserves the room, pays for the room, and charges your student account for the stay.
- Each student has to make their own reservation with the Housing Office.
Check In/Check Out:
- Students can check in at the Sleep Inn after 2:00 p.m. for their room assignment.
- Please identify yourself as a “commuter student” from Southeastern and they will confirm your reservation on a list provided to them by the Housing Office.
- To avoid additional charges, students must check out by posted hotel check out time.
- Shared Room (Note: If we are unable to fully book the room, you may be reassigned to a guest apartment on campus)***
- 1-2 Nights - $41.00/per night/per person
- 3-4 Nights - $39.00/per night/per person
- 5-14 Nights - $37.00/per night/per person
- 15-29 Nights - $35.00/per night/per person
- 30-35 Nights - $29.00/per night/per person
*** Please Note: If we do not have the room fully booked for the stay of both students, you will have the option of staying at the Sleep Inn at the Private Room Rate or be re-assigned to a guest apartment on campus, which contains a desk, bed, and bathroom, at the Shared Room Rate. Linens and towels are furnished.
- Private Room
- 1-2 Nights - $75.00/per night
- 3-4 Nights - $73.00/per night
- 5-14 Nights - $69.00/per night
- 15-29 Nights - $63.00/per night
- 30-35 Nights - $57.00/per night
- The rent will be charged to the student’s seminary account following the reservation and is payable by the tenth of the month in the Accounting Services Office.
- Cancellations are not possible for shared rooms (including emergency situations) since bookings have to be set in advance and involve a 2nd student.
- Cancellations are possible for private rooms provided written notice is received by 3:00 p.m. the last business day prior to the scheduled stay.
Location: Visit the hotel website
- Local bus service is available just across the street from the hotel with a bus stop at the seminary. Click the link for schedules and route map:
Amenities: Price includes all of the hotel amenities: Visit the hotel website
- The rooms reserved are non-smoking and non-pet rooms.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION: