Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday:
7a.m. - 10p.m.
Wednesday: 7a.m. - 6p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. - 5p.m.
Saturday: 10a.m. - 5p.m.
During Fall & Spring Semesters, the Library closes for Chapel services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 11am.
*Please note that check-out stops 15 minutes before closing
Monday-Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
The Archives is also open by appointment. Please call Bill Youngmark at (919) 761-2329.
SEBTS Faculty Members May:
• Borrow up to 50 items from the library. The checkout period is 3 months for books and 1 week for AV items. Items not requested by others may be renewed for 3 months at a time. Please note that regardless of your original due date or renewal due dates, we only guarantee the initial 21 days with any item. If an item is requested by another patron we may recall the item before the due date or renewal date. Additionally, items requested for course reserves may be recalled at any time.
• View account information using your Moodle login information to access the Library catalog. On Alcott, you will be able to see what has been checked-out, renew your books, and save research bibliographies.
• Access many of the full text options in our subscription online databases while off campus by logging in through the Library Research Center page on Moodle.
• Reserve one of the three faculty study rooms in the library by contacting the Admin. Asst. to the Director.
• Request items not owned by the Library through our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service.
• Place library or personal items on Reserve for your classes to read by submitting a request form to the circulation department. Please note: Photocopies on reserve are subject to Federal Copyright laws and the campus Copyright Policy.
• Request that the library purchase items for our collection. Items ordered to specifically be put on course reserve should be ordered at least 2 to 3 months before the start of the semester.
• Request library workshops for yourself or your classes by contacting the reference coordinator by either phone (919) 761-2258 or email.
• Make photocopies of non-circulating print items by using your faculty code in the designated copier.
• Scan to email function on printers allows patrons to scan documents and email them to their preferred email account for free.