Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday:
7a.m. - 10p.m.
Wednesday: 7a.m. - 6p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. - 5p.m.
Saturday: 10a.m. - 5p.m.
During Fall & Spring Semesters, the Library closes for Chapel services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 11am.
*Please note that check-out stops 15 minutes before closing
Monday-Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
The Archives is also open by appointment. Please call Bill Youngmark at (919) 761-2329.
Graduate students include any person currently enrolled in Master's Level courses (MDiv or MA) at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Graduate Students may:
• Borrow up to 50 items from the library. The checkout period is 21 days for books and 1 week for AV items. Items not requested by others may be renewed for 21 days at a time. M.A.T. and Th.M students working towards their thesis may have a checkout period of 3 months for books. However, we only guarantee the initial 21 days with any item. Please note that if an item is requested by another patron we may recall the item before the renewal date. Additionally, items requested for course reserves may be recalled at any time.
• View account information using your Moodle login information to access the Library catalog. On Alcott, you will be able to see what has been checked-out, renew your books, and save research bibliographies.
• Use your Student ID card to pay for printing and photocopying, or to purchase coffee.
• Scan to email function on printers allows students to scan documents and email them to their preferred email account for free.
• Access many of the full text options in our subscription online databases while off campus by logging in through the Library Research Center page on Moodle.
• Reserve either of the two group study rooms in the library.
• Request items not owned by the library through our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service.
• Access online research help and tutorials on the library website.
• Schedule one-on-one, personalized reference help by contacting the reference staff by phone (919) 761-2258 or by e-mail.