An application checklist and additional application instructions are provided in the application packet. Although the bulk of the application materials are the same for everyone, there are some concentrations which require additional forms.
The following is a basic list of what items are required to complete your application.
- Official Transcripts of all graduate and undergraduate work
- Application Form
- Application fee and photograph
- Church Recommendation
- References (2 academic, 1 pastor, and 2 character references)
- Ph.D. Major Request
- Major Professor Evaluation
- Graded Research paper
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) - The GRE is required in place of the MAT if you interested in pursuing Christian Leadership
- Medical Information form
- Immunization form
- Southeastern Covenant
- Spouse’s Personal Statement
- 2-3 Additional forms are required for those pursuing one of our concentrations offered in the modified residency format
- International students must take the TOEFL and complete additional paperwork to obtain their I-20 student visa.