Southeastern's Accounting Services Office strives to meet the needs of its students, administration and faculty of the seminary and college. We are committed to providing accurate, timely account information and excellent service. We are committed to uphold the financial integrity and policies established by the Board of Trustees of Southeastern Seminary. Thank you for visiting the Accounting Services portion of the website.
Important Changes Beginning Fall 2014
- The course offering format (Campus, Distance, Extension, Hybrid, International, Online) will no longer be a factor in determining per credit hour tuition charges. Regardless of course offering format, all courses within a given degree/program will be billed at one Standard Hourly Rate. There will continue to be distinction between SBC and Non-SBC per credit hour rates.
- The current Student Service Fee (per term) and Online Tech Fee (per online course) will be replaced with a single Student Enrollment Fee of $265. This fee will apply using the following criteria:
Grad & Undergrad Students: Student Enrollment Fee of $265 is billed each semester a student takes one or more qualifying courses. A qualifying course is one intended to result in transcript credit and is billed at the Standard Hourly Rate. (Summer/J-Term billed $70 per course.)
Advanced Degree Students (ThM, DMin, PhD, EdD): Student Enrollment Fee of $265 is billed once per Summer/Fall term combination and once per January/Spring term combination when a student is registered for a billable course.
- Click here to view your 2013 1098-T Form.
- Half-Price Dependent Refund
NOTE: Refunds are processed approximately 2-3 weeks after the last day to apply and will be posted to the Dependent's student account.
|Summer 2014 Application Availability:
||5/1/2014 - 7/1/2014
|Fall 2014 Application Availability
||5/1/2014 - 9/8/2014
- Nelnet/FACTS Monthly Payment Plan Change Form All adjustments to a Monthly Payment Plan must be submitted to Accounting Services no later than five business days prior to the scheduled payment. To request an adjustment, complete this form and follow the instructions on the form. Our fax number is (919) 761-2299.
- Late Payment Appeal Form Submit this form to appeal a Late Fee. Please read the appeal form carefully. May be submitted before the late fee is incurred.
- Check Request This form is a fillable PDF. You may submit the form by: 1. Printing, scanning, then e-mailing, 2. faxing, 3. mailing, or 4. hand delivering to the Accounting Services Office. Must be received by 12 p.m. Monday or Thursday to receive the check the next day respectively, certain exceptions to this may apply. Large check amounts may be delayed in processing so that an account audit may be performed. Modified check processing schedules occasionally occur.
- Church Sponsorship Agreement:
Fall 2014: Due no later than 8/4/2014
New Students may submit an agreement up until the day of Matriculation.