Goldston Dorm Commuter Housing
The Housing Office can be reached by phone at (919) 761-2400, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (919) 761-2403.
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Limitations: Limited availability. Limited to male students enrolled in the current semester.
Check In/Check Out: Check in time is 12:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Shared Room
- 1-4 consecutive night stay is $43.00 per night/per person.
- 5-9 consecutive night stay is $198.00 flat rate per person.
- 10-15 consecutive night stay is $330.00 flat rate per person.
- 16-31 consecutive night stay is $500.00 flat rate per person.
- Cancellation Policy: To forgo all rent charges, notice must be given in writing to the Housing Office by the end of the last business day prior to the night reserved.
- The rent will be charged to the applicant’s seminary account the week following the reservation and is payable by the tenth of the following month in the Accounting Services Office.
Location: Goldston Dorm
- The dorm room is furnished with two twin beds, two dressers, and two desks.
- There are two private bathrooms for every four rooms.
- There is a kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, and microwave located in the dorm.
- Cookware, dishes, towels, linens, and pillows are not furnished.
- Television and phone access are provided in the lobby of the dorm.
- Wireless internet is provided.
- A coin-operated laundry facility is located in building.
- In order to keep nightly rates low, occupants are responsible for cleaning up after themselves before leaving, which includes depositing garbage in a dumpster. Note: Dorms are not cleaned by staff between every guest’s stay.
Policies and Regulations:
- No pets are allowed in any of the commuter housing areas.
- Use or possession of tobacco or alcoholic beverages in the housing areas by any occupant is prohibited.
- Quiet hours are to be observed. Quiet hours are posted in the dorm.
- All occupants must comply with all Housing Policies and Regulations. Any violation of these rules may result in immediate eviction from the premises.
- Personal items are not to be left in the dorms after check-out. Any items left behind will be removed from the dorm and the applicant’s account will be charged a fine of $50. The Seminary is not responsible for items of value left behind.
- All needed repairs or requests for maintenance services are to be referred to the Housing Office at 919-761-2400. (To report a maintenance emergency after hours call 919-369-1781.)
- Furniture is not to be rearranged.
- No alterations, additions, or improvements shall be made to the Seminary property.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION: