Contact Us The Housing Office can be reached by phone at (919) 761-2400, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (919) 761-2403.
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
West Oak is a 34-unit apartment complex located less than a mile from the main campus. The apartments were built in 1986 and purchased by the seminary in 1997.
This complex contains:
- 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartments
- All apartments have a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and stackable washer/dryer.
- Most apartments are equipped with heat pumps for heating and cooling.
- Mini-blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows.
- There is one designated parking space for each apartment and unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for one other vehicle.
- Dumpsters are provided for trash disposal.
- West Oak is a pet-friendly housing area except for single, flat rate rent plans. For details please see our Pet Application.
Download PDF of West Oak floor plans.
Download PDF of West Oak site map.
Download West Oak utility information.