Apply For HousingApply Now
Contact The Housing Office
The Southeastern Housing Office is committed to providing adequate, affordable, safe and comfortable housing for all God-called men and women who come to Southeastern to prepare for Christian ministries throughout the world. Below are a few details to keep in mind as students consider applying for on-campus housing:
- All students who desire to live in campus housing must sign a housing agreement before they may move into housing. Families who will be living in apartments will sign the family apartment housing agreement. Single students who will be living in apartments will sign the singles apartment housing agreement. Students who will be living in dorms will sign the dorm housing agreement.
- A $300 occupant fee is required ten days before move-in. Rent is payable monthly at Accounting Services in Stealey Hall, or online through CampusNet.
- Our standard housing agreement has two termination dates. An agreement signed January 1st through May 31st will terminate on May 31st of that year. An agreement signed June 1st through December 31st will terminate on December 31st of that year. In each case, the agreement will automatically renew on the day following the termination date unless the occupant moves out prior to the termination date.
- For those who need the flexibility of moving out at any time with a 30-day notice, a month-to-month housing agreement is available at a rate of $300.00 above the regular rent rate.
- Please note that pets are not allowed in seminary apartments not designated as pet-friendly. Certain apartments at Fletcher Village and Flaherty Farms are designated as pet-friendly. If you have a pet, please see the pet application for more information.
- Please note that state law limits the possession of firearms in any campus area, including campus housing.