Advanced Degree Payment Plan Login
Thank you for visiting Accounting Services
Southeastern Seminary’s Accounting Services Office strives to meet the needs of its students, administration and faculty of the seminary and college. We are committed to providing accurate, timely account information and excellent service. We are committed to uphold the financial integrity and policies established by the Board of Trustees of Southeastern Seminary.
Paying your balance online with Nelnet
By clicking Make an Online Payment or Enroll in a Payment Plan students will be transferred first to a notice page and then to Nelnet. Nelnet is our provider for online payments and payment plans. The first time a student uses this option they will be required to create an account.
Please be aware that Nelnet is not linked to a student account record and does not report the student’s outstanding balance. Balance information is found by selecting balance within the finance tab of self-service. This option is located just under the “home” option.
Students typically use this option to:
- Pay monthly rent
- Pay a single lump sum payment for tuition
- Pay any outstanding fees on an account
Direct Links to Nelnet Logins
- First-time users must create an account with Nelnet
- Please be sure to verify your student ID at account creation.
- Please do not include multiple students on one Nelnet user ID
- Each student should have their own unique Nelnet login.
- Nelnet does not report your student account balance due.
- You can find your balance due within the finances tab of Self-service. Numbers surrounded by a parenthesis indicate a credit; numbers not surrounded by a parenthesis indicate a balance due. Please first consult the balance option within self-service, and then the monthly balance notification email when setting up your payment plan
- Nelnet does report the remaining balance of active payment plans
- Students with an active payment plan will see the remainder of all payments on their home screen after logging in to Nelnet. The option to “Pay Now” allows students to make payments towards this remaining balance
- Pay now is not a payment towards a balance due on your student account as reported in a balance notifaction email
- Students should always select Make an Online Payment when making a single payment towards a student account balance.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Our office is closed during Chapel services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from approximately 10:30am-11:30am.
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
ATTN: Accounting Services
PO Box 1889
Wake Forest, NC, 27588
Please include name and student ID with any payment