2 BR – The Duplexes
- Families with 2 or fewer children are eligible to live in 2 bedroom duplex apartments.
- Families with 3 or more children (or two children over the age of 6 of opposite genders) may live in 2 or 3 bedroom duplexes.
(Students are eligible to live alone in 1 bedroom duplex apartments.)
- Two-bedroom $760/month. Utilities are not included in the rent rate.
- A refundable $300 occupant fee is due ten days before move-in.
The Duplex Apartments are within easy walking distance of the main campus and where built between 1959 and 1975.
- All unites are wired for optional cable and internet services.
- All unites come with a fully operational stove and refrigerator. All units also come with connections for washer and dryer.
- All units are equipped with HVAC.
- Mini-blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows.
- There is one designated parking space for each apartment and unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for one other vehicle.
- Dumpsters are provided for trash disposal.
- Pets are not permitted in the Duplexes.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath — 880 Square Feet
This slider includes images of all duplex sizes and options.