3 BR – McDowell Townhouses
3-Bedroom, 2 Bath — 950 Square Feet
The McDowell Townhouses are part of a 100-unit complex built in 1979 and located less than one mile from the main campus. McDowell is for married couples, families and single students. McDowell contains 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and a limited number of 4-bedroom units. Each unit is wired for optional cable and Internet services.
- All units come with a fully operational stove and refrigerator. All units also come with connections for washer and dryer.
- All apartments are equipped with HVAC units for heating and cooling.
- Mini blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows.
- There are two unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for each apartment.
- Dumpsters are provided for trash disposal.
- Pets are not permitted at McDowell.
Married and Families
Families may live in 2, 3, or 4 bedroom apartments in McDowell. Families with 2 or fewer children are eligible to live in the 2-bedroom units, and families with 3-4 children (or two children over the age of 6 of opposite genders) may live in the 2 or 3 bedroom apartments. Families with 5 or more children are eligible to live in 2, 3, or 4 bedroom apartments in McDowell. These apartments are unfurnished.