How does it work?
Friends and family of the SEBTS community bring donations during days and times when the Share Shop is open. Volunteers sort, shelve, hang, and display donations for the convenience of our shoppers who can shop during posted shopping days and hours.
What can be donated to the share shop?
- IN SEASON clothing and shoes
- Non-perishable, canned or boxed food that is unopened with current date
- Household supplies and decor, including linens, curtains, and small appliances
- Toys, games, and sporting goods
- Baby/nursing mother items
- Books/media in good to excellent condition
- Off season clothes, dated t-shirts, and clothes with business emblems, stains, or tears
- Perishable food, open or out of date non-perishable food
- Recalled car seats and baby carriers
- Breast pumps
- Stuffed animals
- Large or heavy furniture, appliances, CRT TVs
- Books and other media in poor condition or inappropriate for the SEBTS community
Donors who have items to share are on the unacceptable list such as beds, washers and dryers, or bikes, please post these items on our SEBTS Share Shop Facebook page. The Share Shop Facebook page is an extension of the ministry, designed to allow you to share with each other online without bringing to the physical shop.
If you have items you wish to sell, please use another page or service for that purpose. The Share Shop is about sharing, not selling.
Location and Hours
Shopping & Donation Hours
First Saturday: 11am-2pm
Volunteer & Donation Hours
For emergency needs or special donations, arrangements can be made by contacting the director at [email protected]