The M.Div. with Ministry Leadership builds on the requirements of the M.A. with Ministry Leadership, giving the student an opportunity to do focused study in a particular area of ministry. Prior to registration each semester, students should meet with their academic advisor.
In addition to the M.Div. Core, students specializing in ministry leadership must complete 12 credit hours from a specific list of ministry leadership courses and 3 hours of electives in the area of ministry leadership.
Options for the Program:
Available as Distance Learning
Ministry in Context
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS DEGREE?
Serve as an executive or administrative pastor in local church
Develop methods to train lay leaders within the church
Write for Christian literary publications
Pursue a Ph.D. in an effort to become a professor
WHAT COURSES WILL I TAKE?
Below is a sample of the possible courses. To see a complete list, view the academic catalog.
- CED 6500 – Organizational Change and Conflict Resolution
- CED 6610 – Ministry of Teaching & Discipleship
- CED 6630 – Ministry of Leadership and Equipping
- CED 6640 – Team Ministry Leadership
- CED 6800 – Spiritual Formation and Discipleship